If you want to know how Hindus can confront the demographic threat they are facing, please see the following India Speaks Reddit posts on what Hindus need to do to preserve India’s demographics.
Why Hindus Might Be on the Verge of Extinction by 2150, and Why India is in Demographic Danger (eye-opening content that shows the true extent of the Muslim population explosion in the younger generations)
Will India end up having a Muslim majority in the future? (Quora answer written by another person who illustrates the same reasons that are covered in this post)
Protecting and Spreading Hindu Dharma and Indian Culture Within India and Outside of India
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndiaSpeaks/comments/gutrsd/spreading_indian_culturehinduismdharmic_beliefs/Data Tables and Graphs which Illustrate the Muslim Population Explosion Amongst the Younger Generations Across India (Data from 2011 Census – the numbers are even worse in 2020)
The Muslim Population Explosion Amongst the Younger Generations in both Urban and Rural Areas, as well as the Hindu Population Decline in India – Hindus are Shrinking Drastically in Percentage Terms in the Younger Generations
The above data table shows the Muslim Population Explosion Amongst the Younger Generations in both Urban and Rural Areas, as well as the Hindu Population Decline in India.
Hindus are Shrinking Drastically in Percentage Terms in the Younger Generations. Notice that urban areas are experiencing a very fast Muslim population explosion compared to rural areas, with Muslims making up 22% of all childbirths in urban areas in 2011.
Muslim Population Explosion in Younger Age Cohort Generations: We don’t have that much time (20-30 years) before Kerala, West Bengal, and Assam become Muslim majority. UP and Bihar also have a Muslim population explosion.
Muslim Population Explosion in Younger Age Cohort Generations: We don’t have that much time (20-30 years) before Kerala, West Bengal, and Assam become Muslim majority. UP and Bihar also have a Muslim population explosion in the younger generations.
The dark green (20% – 30%) and Red (above 30%) districts are the places where Muslims make up more than 20% of all childbirths in that district as of the 2011 census.
This graph only shows those districts where the Muslim share of childbirths was above 20% in 2011. Notice that there are places in Western Uttar Pradesh, the whole India-Nepal corridor, Eastern Bihar, West Bengal, Assam, Kerala, and the Kashmir Valley where the Muslim share of childbirths is above 40%.
There is a Muslim population explosion in West Uttar Pradesh, Eastern Bihar, West Bengal, Assam, and Kerala. Hindus in these regions of India might face Kashmir-type persecution and dangers in the future.How To Ensure that the Hindu Population of India Actually Increases in Percentage
Jews in Israel faced the same problem that Hindus in India are currently facing. The Palestinian Muslim Arabs were breeding 4 children / woman, while the average Jewish woman was producing only 2 children / woman. But the Orthodox Jewish women have 7 children / woman, ensuring that the overall Jewish fertility rate was higher than the Muslim fertility rate, and that the Jewish share of Israel’s population was always above 80%.
In India, the Muslim fertility rate is 2.7 children / woman. The Hindu fertility rate is 2 children / woman. If Muslim TFR is 35% higher than Hindu TFR, then the Muslim share of childbirths in the younger generation will keep on growing exponentially and exponentially from a higher base. Demographic changes are exponential, not linear.
There should be 2 types of Hindus in India, just like there are 2 types of Jews in Israel:
- Average Hindu family: The Average Hindu family should have a minimum of 2 children. The average secular Jewish family in Israel has around 2.1 children / woman.
- Orthodox Hindu family: The Orthodox Hindu family in the rural areas should be paid lakhs of rupees (easily 5 lakh rupees) if they have 7-8 children / woman (like the Orthodox Jewish families). Money can come from Hindu temples and Hindu institutions (once freed from government control and subsidized by Indian government tax dollars). Orthodox Hindu families should be paid to have 7-8 children in order to protect Hindu demographics and the survival of the Hindu people.
This way, the overall Hindu fertility rate is higher than the Muslim fertility rate in the long-term, ensuring Hindu survival.
This way, the number of Hindu births in India is increased by an extra 5 million each year, ensuring that the Hindu percentage share of childbirths in the next generation keeps increasing and increasing.
To solve the problem of Hindu population decline, and to make sure that the Hindu population actually increases as a percentage share of India’s population, I was thinking that BJP/RSS should focus on these steps:
- All 3 million Hindu Temples across India should be freed from government control and placed in a private super Trust Fund type corporation managed by Hindutva organizations like the RSS, the VHP, or by Hindu priests (all mosques are under control of the Sunni Waqf Board, and all churches are under the control of a central Christian organization, right)
- All Hindu schools should be freed from government control (repeal RTE). This is important, as protecting Hindu Dharma requires that each new generation of Hindu children have the freedom to learn about Hindu scriptures.
- Government of India should give a hefty tax break (equal to 25%) to wealthy Indians who donate 25% of their income to a given list of religious institutions. 97% of wealthy Indian billionaires/millionaires are Hindu, so most of this money will flow to the centralized Hindu Temple Trust.
- Hindu Temple Trusts can easily collect around $40 billion US dollars each year in tax-incentivized donations from wealthy Hindus.
- Hindutva organizations such as VHP and RSS will coordinate a UBI (or a direct monthly cash transfer scheme) to finance Orthodox Hindu families so that they can have 7-8 children / woman. Generous payments will be given.
- In China, the Chinese government is paying $5,000 US dollars to Chinese families so that they have one extra kid.
- In India (particular in UP and Bihar), it will cost around $1,000 US Dollars to pay a poor rural Hindu family to have one extra kid. Consider the cost of one extra Hindu child to be $1,000 per Hindu childbirth
- Money from Hindu Temples should be used to subsidize an extra 5 million – 10 million Hindu births per year, or whatever number of extra Hindu births is needed to ensure that for every single calendar year, Hindus make up at least 80% – 85% of all childbirths in India in that year annually.
- Money from Hindu Temples can also be used to convert 2 million Indian Muslims/Christians to Hinduism annually through Ghar Wapsi programs.
This tax-subsidized scheme will ensure that India will always be over 80-85% Hindu over the long-term, and will also finance Ghar-Wapsi for Muslims and Christians who want to come back to Hinduism.
DISCLAIMER: The author is solely responsible for the views expressed in this article. The author carries the responsibility for citing and/or licensing of images utilized within the text.