Today Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi along with CDS Vipin Rawat and army chief Manoj Mukund Narawane visit Nimu military base in Leh which is 11000 fit above from seafloor and surrounded by Zanskar range and Indus river bank.
This is an unplanned visit of Prime Minister on LaC which make much sense as earlier the visit of defence minister was purposed yesterday but it was cancelled and today CDS Vipin Rawat is supposed to visit but along with him pm Modi also visit today.
Prime minster attend a meeting with Army, Airforce and ITBP personnel in the forward location of Leh and take a full report about the situation of LAC and also other border issues with China.
As we know that from the month of May there is a conflict with china on Line of actual control LAC there was a number of the diplomatic and military level meeting was held between both of the countries but nothing works.
By addressing armed forces in Ladakh Pm Modi say the following.
1. PM remember and salute martyred of Galway Ghati
2. Ladakh is head of India we can’t compromise.
3. Praise the work of armed personnel engineers and labour working on the border.
4. The whole world knows how much our armed forces are brave and powerful.
5. PM says by the cooperation of the whole nation by taking motivation we make Atma Nirbhar Bharat.
Importance of this visit.
To read more in this article visit..https://www.knowindia.xyz
DISCLAIMER: The author is solely responsible for the views expressed in this article. The author carries the responsibility for citing and/or licensing of images utilized within the text.