Proud Indian patriots should consider this…
- India’s Hindu heritage was stolen from it by the British.
- India used to be a Vishwa Guru (world teacher) in mathematics.
- Aryabhata, Bhaskara and Brahmagupta gifted the world a truly great maths legacy, yet it got lost in the Arabic World on its way West.
- Union Education Minister ‘Dr’ Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank refuses to revive the better Bharatiya Maths of Bharat’s Rishis and Gurus preferring British Maths that led to India ranking second-last in maths education.
- Union Education Minister ‘Dr’ Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank did NOT study for a PhD.
- After previously resigning due to a land scandal, he took his oath of office as ‘Dr’ with a FAKE PhD. This is an INSULT to education.
- He tweets MORE about his poetry to sell his books than he does NEP2020 education policy.
- China ranks #1 in Maths Education
- Indian ranks #73 in Maths Education
Nishank is NOT taking the action needed to teach better Bharatiya Maths that will lift India’s rankings to the Top 10.
For these and many more reasons:
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji India would be better served with a dedicated hard-working Union Education Minister that does NOT covert Cambridge University, the home of Lord Macaulay, who destroyed India’s original education system.
India would be better served by a man not implicated in fraud or passing himself off as having earned a PhD when he has not.
Whilst Nishank remains at the top of India’s Education bureaucracy, India will be seen as a fake and fraud when it comes to nation-building campaigns such as #MakeinIndia and #AtmanirbharBharat
Nishank is stealing your rightful heritage of Bharatiya Maths from you and your children.
Don’t get mad. Sign the petition!
DISCLAIMER: The author is solely responsible for the views expressed in this article. The author carries the responsibility for citing and/or licensing of images utilized within the text.