The Netgear EAX15 setup instructions will let you connect your WiFi booster to your home wifi network or modem. Because of the wireless booster, you have great internet service across your whole home. It guarantees that all of your devices, including mobile phones, iPods, gaming systems, and others, have continuous internet service.
By utilising this technology, you can get the most of your wifi network. In addition to frequency responsiveness, it provides a dedicated channel that connects your router and the extender. Then, depending on how your system is configured, you must choose between two options.
Netgear EAX15 Setup Process
Follow the instructions given below to set up your Netgear EAX15 AX1800 extender:
- Add your extender to your internet by activating it and selecting a broadband or wireless connection for this purpose.
- When your computer or cellphone has linked up, launch your favourite online browser.
- Fill in your username and password in the number field on the extender’s login page by using the URL myWiFiext.net.
- The Netgear Genie page will now appear on your computer.
- Then, based on how your system is configured, you must choose between two options.
- After choosing your settings, just click the Save option to complete setting up your Netgear ax1800 extender.
Netgear EAX15 Extender Setup via Manual method
The manual method is also known as web browser installation. Follow the instructions below to learn how to manually configure a Netgear WiFi Extender:
- To begin, connect the Netgear extender to a plug box and turn it on.
- Connect your Netgear extender to your router.
- Login to the network management and choose the Netgear_ext SSID.
- Launch any web browser.
- By default, you will be sent to the mywifiext login page.
- If you don’t already have an account, make one.
- Next, press the next button, and finally, press the finish button.
The manual Netgear AX1800 Extender Setup process has been finished successfully.
How to setup Netgear AX1800 via Installation assistant method
Follow the steps given below if want to setup your AX1800 by installation method:
- Place both the router and your Netgear AX1800 in the same place.
- It will switch on automatically if you plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Your device must be turned on, the wifi manager must be launched, and then it must be connected to the Netgear extenders network.
- Open a web browser and visit the website mywifiext.net.
- Then write your username and password for the login process.
- You’ll see the Netgear installation manager.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your extender.
And now finally you have completed the NETGEAR AX1800 SETUP PROCESS by using Installation assistant method.
Netgear EAX15 Setup Using WPS
The simplest approach for configuring the Netgear wifi extender is WPS (WIFI PROTECTED SETUP). Please follow the instructions below:
- First, activate your extender.
- Now, press and hold the WPS button for a few seconds.
- Your LED indicator will then turn green, showing that your extension and router are correctly connected.
- Repeat the procedure using the dual band range extender.
- Here, use the same network password that you would for your router’s network.
- The default username and password may be found in the WIFI extension instructions.
- Finally, connect your wireless devices to the improved Netgear_ext SSID.
Your Netgear AX1800 WIFI setup using the WPS method is now complete.
To fix the issues during the setup of Netgear AX1800 Extender follow the troubleshooting steps given below:
- Check to make sure the Netgear extender is receiving the appropriate amount of power from the wall socket.
- Connect to the high-speed internet with your computer.
- Make sure that your extender is placed away from the bluetooth devices , room corner and metal objects etc.
- After restarting your Netgear extender, try reconfiguring it.
- As you login to mywifiext.net, be sure to enable the most recent version.
- After that, reset the Netgear extender to the default setting.
How to reset a Netgear EAX15 Extender
Follow the instructions below to reset the Netgear AX1800 Extender setup:
- When you switch on your extender, the LED lights will switch to a green colour.
- Now it will take at least 5 minutes to stabilise the LED lights on your extension.
- Locate the reset button on your extender.
- Using an item of a similar size, press and hold the reset button for up to 10 seconds to cause the LED light to blink.
- At least 5 minutes will pass while the LED lights on your extender are settling.
Now that your Netgear wifi extender has been successfully reset.
Mywifiext.net and Mywifiext.local are the same words, so if you are still having issues, you may verify your default login IP address, call us at our toll-free number, or chat online with one of our professionals.
DISCLAIMER: The author is solely responsible for the views expressed in this article. The author carries the responsibility for citing and/or licensing of images utilized within the text.