You are most probably a born kaffir and are thus destined to an eternity of burning in hell. Of course one can be born a woman and increase her many fold of ending in Jahnnam – Hell. But there are other ways to be a kaffir.
One of the greatest ‘ulama’ in India, Ahmad Rida Khan Barilawi, founder of the Barelwi sect writes in his book of fatwas, the Fatawal-Haramain –
- If one refuses to use his slaves cruelly or shows kindness to a kaffir
- If one refuses the tafasir (translations) of the book by theulema (clergy) .
- If one refuses to undertake Jihad to spread his din
- If one calls himself a muslim or ‘ahl al-qibla’ utter kalimat ash-shahada and perform salat(prayers/namz) towards the qibla does not show or prove one to be a muslim.
- None of the ‘ulama’ and books of itiqad and fiqh has permitted alteration of the indispensable, apparent and open religious teachings.
- One who does not believe in one of the things indispensable in islam becomes a kafir.
- One who has suspicion of such a person’s not being a kafir and in that he will not be punished in hell eternally is a kafir, too.
- That the latter, too, is a kafir is openly written in the books Bazaziyya, Durr al-mukhtar, Qadi Iyad’s Shifa, Imam an-Nawawi’s Rawda and Ibn Hajar al-Makki’s Al-alam.
- It has been unanimously declared by the ‘ulama’ of Islam that it also makes one kafir to have doubt that it is infidelity (kufr) if somebody does not regard a christian, a jew, a hindu or a dissenter as a kafir.
- If someone believes in the superiority of ‘Ali over Abu Bakr and ‘Umar (radi-Allahu’anhum), he is of ‘ahl al-bidat’ as it is written in Hulasa, Hindiyya and many other invaluable books. Such a man is a Kafir.
- One absolutely becomes a kafir if he says that allahu ta’ala is a creature, or that the present qur’an al-karim is deficient and contains alterations of as-Sahabatal-kiram and of later times.
- Anyone who claims ‘Ali (radi-Allahu ‘anh) or one of the Twelve Imams is superior to prophets. It is written in Hindiyya, Zahiriyya,Al-Hadiqat an-nadiyya and in fiqh books that he will be treated as a murtad.
- If one worships Ali (radi-Allahu anh) or says, ‘Jabrail (angel Gabriel) was ordered to reveal the Qur’an to Ali, but he mistook and revealed it to Muhammad,’ or ‘Abu Bakr was not a sahabi,’ or Hazrat A’isha (youngest wife of the supreme leader) committed adultery,’ he becomes a kafir.
DISCLAIMER: The author is solely responsible for the views expressed in this article. The author carries the responsibility for citing and/or licensing of images utilized within the text.