Mangal Dosha is something we’ve heard about from our parents and astrologers. It’s seen as something terrible. Parents worry when they find out their beloved children have Mangal Dosha. This makes it hard for them to find marriage matches. Even people who don’t believe in astrology secretly show their horoscopes to astrologers to see if they have Mangal Dosha. This happens after marriage proposals say no because of this Dosha.
What is Mangal Dosha?
When Mars is in certain houses (1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th) in a person’s birth chart, it creates the Manglik or Mangal dosha. Some astrologers also consider the formation of Mangal dosha if Mars is placed in the 2nd house of the horoscope. If Mars is in these places, the person is called a “Manglik.”
Can Manglik Dosha be removed after marriage?
In astrology, there is a belief that the adverse effects of Manglik Dosha/ Kuja Dosha) can be mitigated over time after marriage. This is because some astrologers believe that the intensity of this Dosha decreases as the person’s age increases. Here are a few points to consider:
Age Factor: Some astrologers suggest that as a person ages, the adverse effects of Manglik Dosha may diminish naturally. This means that the Dosha might have less influence on a person’s life as they age, reducing its potential challenges.
Remedies: Certain astrological remedies, rituals, and prayers are believed by some to help mitigate the impact of Manglik Dosha. These remedies can be performed both before and after marriage. The effectiveness of these remedies can be subjective and might vary from individual to individual.
Positive Planetary Placements: A well-placed Mars in the birth chart might help alleviate the intensity of Manglik Dosha. Benefic influences from other planets can also help balance the potential negative effects.
Personal Beliefs: Beliefs about astrology and its effects can vary widely. Some individuals strongly believe in the impact of Doshas and take measures to address them, while others might not give them much significance.
Can Mangal Dosha be removed permanently?
The idea of permanently removing Mangal Dosha, a belief in astrology, is debated. Some astrologers suggest remedies like rituals and gemstones to mitigate their effects. Others mention positive planetary placements and the influence of time on reducing its impact. Modern astrology considers various factors and emphasizes a holistic viewpoint.
Cancellation of mangal dosha
Here are some ways to make Mangal Dosha less important or even cancel its bad effects. These combinations might help you have a happy marriage:
- Surprisingly, having Mars in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house doesn’t always bring harm.
- Mangal Dosha can is removed if the other partner has Saturn in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house.
- Mangal Dosha can is cancelled if Mars is weak, combusts, or under the influence of good planets.
- If a girl has Jupiter in the houses, like Kendra or Trikona, Mangal Dosha can be cancelled. She might be lucky, smart, and have a son.
- Mangal Dosha can be cancelled if Mars is in Aries, Cancer, Libra, or Capricorn.
- If Mars is in the 4th house in its exaltation or own sign, Mangal Dosha is cancelled.
- If Mars is with Rahu or if Moon and Venus are in the 2nd house, and Rahu is in the quadrant, Mangal Dosha can be cancelled. If Mars is also affected by Jupiter, it helps.
- Malefic planets in Trik Bhava can cancel Mangal Dosha.
- If Mars is in Aries, Leo, or Aquarius in the first house, Mangal Dosha won’t affect you.
- Mars in the 2nd house in Gemini or Virgo can cancel the Dosha.
- In its sign in the 4th house, Mars can save you from Mangal Dosha.
- Mangal Dosha won’t be a problem if Mars is in the 7th house in Cancer or Capricorn.
- Mars in the 8th house in Sagittarius or Pisces can free you from Mangal Dosha.
- Mangal Dosha can be gone if Mars is in the 12th house in Taurus or Libra.
- If Mars is in Aries, Cancer, Libra, or Capricorn, Mangal Dosha might not affect you.
- If Venus and Moon are in the 2nd house, Mangal Dosha can be cancelled.
- When Jupiter and Venus are together in Kendra, Mangal Dosha might be cancelled.
- Mangal Dosha can be cancelled if the Moon is in essential places.
You can also know reasons of delay marriage through online astrology report
DISCLAIMER: The author is solely responsible for the views expressed in this article. The author carries the responsibility for citing and/or licensing of images utilized within the text.