No one can now stop the mission of undivided Hindu Rashtra! : Akhil Bhartiya Hindu Rashtra Adhiveshan 2022
At present time is favourable for Hindus. Even when the first convention of Hindu Rashtra was held 10 years ago, everyone was looking at the term ‘Hindu Rashtra’ with scepticism. Today, after 10 years, the word ‘Hindu Rashtra’ has become prevalent, whether in Parliament or in the People’s Parliament. Hundreds of movements from Puri’s Shankaracharya’s ‘Hindu Rashtrasangh’, Kashi Vidvat Parishad’s ‘Sanskruti Sansad’ to ‘Save Temples’ and ‘Reclaim Temples’ in South India have started all over India towards Hindutva and Hindu Rashtra. Hindus have adopted the concept of ‘Hindu Rashtra’. No one can now stop the mission of undivided Hindu Rashtra. Therefore, even if anti-national, anti-Dharma, secularist, etc. are working against ‘Hindu Rashtra’, all devout Hindu organisations should come together like Pandavas and prove ‘Vayan Panchadhikam Shatam’ (‘We are 105’) to confront them and fight. This appeal was made in Hindu Rashtra Adhiveshan to the organisations from all over the country and abroad, informed Sunil Ghanwat, Organiser of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti. He was speaking at a press conference in Ponda, Goa. On the occasion Mr. Satyavijay Naik, Goa State Coordinator of ‘Hindu Janajagruti Samiti’ and Mr. Tulshidas Ganjekar of ‘Sanatan Sanstha’ were present.
While participating in this convention, a staunch devout Hindu MLA from Telangana Mr. T. Raja Singh said, “The Saints have said that India will be a Hindu Rashtra by 2025. Every Hindu will have to prepare himself to face the storm that is coming before establishing the Hindu Rashtra. The names of Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev who fought for India’s independence were written in golden letters. Also, the names of those who are dedicated and working for Hindu Rashtra will be written in golden letters in history.
Goa State Coordinator of the Samti Mr. Satyavijay Naik said, “To create awareness in the society about establishing the Hindu Rashtra, it was decided to implement various activities such as ‘Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Sabha’, ‘Public awareness meetings about Halal Jihad’, ‘Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Andolan’, ‘Hindu Rashtra Adhiveshan’ in the coming year. Hindu Rashtra will be established only through such a planned, selfless and united mission, and this work will lead the country towards a welfare future”.
Devout Hindus in the US and the Netherlands have supported the Hindu Rashtra Adhiveshan by holding placards like ”I support Hindu Rashtra Adhiveshan”. Therefore, this Adhiveshan is also getting support at the international level.
1. To give justice to the Hindus in India the words Secular and Socialist in the Constitution of India be deleted and word Spiritual be added to the Constitution and India be declared a ‘Hindu Rashtra’.
2. The Adhiveshan fully endorses the demand of Nepali Hindus that Nepal be declared a ‘Hindu Rashtra’.
3. The Places of Worship Act 1991 that literally slays the fundamental rights of Hindus, may immediately be scraped and the thousands of temples at Kashi, Mathura, Tajmahal, Bhojshala, etc. that were taken over by the Moghul invaders be handed over to Hindus.
4. All the Government controlled temples across the country be released from the Government’s control and they be handed over to the devotees.
5. The Union Government pass laws to stop cow slaughter and conversion in the entire country. For stopping conversions, Article 25 of the Constitution be amended and the word ‘propagate’ pertaining to religion be deleted.
6. When Government agencies such as ‘Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)’ and ‘Food and Drug Administration (FDA)’ are already in force in India, the Halal certification that generates a parallel economy on religions grounds be immediately banned.
7. The Pope (Religious Guru of Christians) render public apology to the people of Goa for the extreme atrocities on goan people performed in the name of inquisition.
8. A new Union Territory by name Panun Kashmir be formed in Kashmir valley and rehabilitation of the displaced Kashmiri Hindus be done there.
9. The atrocities on Hindus from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka be investigated by International Human rights Organisation and Indian Government and the Hindus there be given protection.
10. The Government of India should form stringent laws to deport the Rohingya Muslims and Muslims from Bangladesh who have entered India illegally. Immediate implementation of C.A.A.
11. Seeing the huge population rise of the non-Hindus in the past few years, to maintain the balance of people of all religions, Population Control Act be immediately implemented in India.
12. From a humanitarian perspective and giving due thought to the Constitutional rights, The Chief Minister of Goa should lift the ban on entry in Goa on Mr Pramod Mutalik, the President of Shriram Sena from Karnataka.
DISCLAIMER: The author is solely responsible for the views expressed in this article. The author carries the responsibility for citing and/or licensing of images utilized within the text.