7th Oct 2023.
Palestinian militant groups led by Hamas launched a large-scale campaign against Israel from South. in an operation named Al-Aqsa Storm.
Immediately thereafter, the Shia militant group Hezbollah based off Lebanon also launched artillery strikes on Northern Israel. There is a high chance that Hezbollah may go for a full fledged war against Israel and attack from North.
Hamas officially the Islamic Resistance Movement, is a Sunni Islamist political and militant organization currently governing the Gaza Strip of the Palestinian territories. It is headquartered in Gaza City.
Hezbollah (Party of Allah) is a Lebanese Shia Islamist political party and militant group, led since 1992 by its Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah.
The goal of both is removal of Israel from the world map and annihilation of the Jews.
Israel is surrounded by enemies. Hezbollah in North, Hamas in South, Al-Fatah in east, Syria in NE. All these entities are sponsored by Iranian Mullah regime which has been nurtured by Russia from beginning.
Israel is an extremely powerful nation militarily and also possesses nukes. US has openly come in support of Israel by deploying its most powerful aircraft career USS Gerald R Ford near the theatre. US has immediately shipped huge chunks of ammunition to Israel.
The media highlights this as a “catastrophe” but I consider this as a once in a life time opportunity for Israel. Why?
- The Gazan residents are not innocent as they had elected Hamas whose aim is annihilation of Israel and eradication of the entire Jewish population from middle east.
- So, Israel can use this opportunity to annex Gaza, deport its civilians and populate the area with Israelis.
- Since, Hezbollah has also attacked Israel, it can capture Southern Lebanon, deport the population from there and populate the area with Israelis.
What will be outcome?
- Israel’s enemies will be annihilated for once and for all as they will lose their bases.
- Israel’s coastline with Mediterranean Sea will double and there by increasing strategic value of Israel.
- Israel’s area will also increase.
- The deported Islamic population will create unrest wherever they move, just like the Palestinians created unrest in Jordan and Lebanon after they moved there. This will guarantee peace for Israel.
- There will be loss of lives which is bad, but this will guarantee better lives for Israelis for generations to come.
How will India and rest of the world benefit?
- Peace in Islamic world and rest of the world (including India) cannot happen at same time. History has shown that whenever there is peace in Islamic world, there has been unrest in India/Europe and vice versa. It is good that US and UK have divided the middle east in such a manner that there is unrest there due to which there is relative peace in India and rest of world.
- Weakening of Islamic world will also result to weakening of the Oil lobby (lead by Russia and Saudi) which will reduce the financial power of the anti-India Jihadi and communist forces in India.
Hence, Israelis not only your future but the future of the world is in your hands. Emerge victorious and mercilessly crush your enemies.
DISCLAIMER: The author is solely responsible for the views expressed in this article. The author carries the responsibility for citing and/or licensing of images utilized within the text.